Okay you see this cutie right here? Damn right you do that’s footballgermany or aphplague. Lemme tell you, this hella rad person has been going through some rough times recently and he needs some cheering up. I made a short list of why he’s important/amazing to me, feel free to add your own, don’t erase the original ones, kay?
1. He’s important because he’s a damn human being.
2. Even when you know he’s not okay he assures you he is because he doesn’t want you to worry, and he helps a lot of people through his blogs. Don’t deny it, Ash.
3. In cosplay or out he’s fucking adorable and serves as an inspiration for aspiring cuties or cosplayers.
4. THE LEVEL OF FUCKING SASS COMING FROM THIS BOY IS OFF THE CHARTS AND IF YOU’VE NEVER SPOKEN TO HIM YOU BETTER HOPE YOU NEVER DO UNLESS YOU’RE READY FOR THE SASSING OF A LIFETIME.
5. But seriously, he’s been through some hard times and deserves more love from his followers.
That’s all I have for now as I have to go to bed, remember this was a SHORT LIST, ASH. These are nowhere near all the reasons.
- He’s always so kind to others
- His sense of humour is brilliant.
- He always tries to help others if he is able.
- The definition of being random, good heavens tiny chats with him are hilarious XD
- Passionate about the things he loves
- Has the amazing ability to make people laugh, even if they were sad.
I don’t know what’s going on, and I don’t think it’s my place to know since I don’t know Ash very well, but hun I do hope things look up. You’re absolutely brilliant. ;w;
- he has this contagious smile that manages to spread to anyone that sees it.
- he has this beautiful singing voice, like god damn I like his panic! at the disco covers better than the originals.
- he puts so much of his heart and soul into his Blogs, and he runs them so well and so consistently, it’s really admirable how good he is at being a mun.
-he doesn’t discriminate on blog size, he’ll interact with anyone<3
*hugs* stay strong Ash, you mean a lot to us, we just want you to feel the same way about yourself. I know that it’s hard, but I believe in you. You matter, you are important, and you deserve to be happy.
-I’ve been told by multiple people that he wants to be friends with all of his followers(and I don’t doubt it)
-He is so nice to everyone and doesn’t pick favorites
-Ash seems to always put his followers in front of himself and while it isn’t really a good thing it’s super cute that he thinks of us first
-Literally the best Italy ever???
-also my canon Italy
-even when people freak him out like once there was a girl that came into the tinychat and I don’t remember her name but he just kind of subtly shooed her off when she started freaking people out and it was really just
-this boy is perfect
-he’s literally super thoughtful and funny and just perfect okay
-he deserves all the hugs
-and the puppies
-this has been a PSA
I’ve already reblogged this but I’m joining in on this.
-He is the sweetest guy you’ll ever meet he cares so much and about everyone.
-He is one of the best things that’s ever happened to me honestly.
-Damn son it’s not fair for one person to be that attractive.
-Biggest loser ever.
-He would do anything for the people he cares for and I love that.
-His ukulele playing is the best sound ever it’s one if my favorite things.
-Best Italy ever like woah.
-Seriously APH Italy got a blog.
-And puts on a wig to pretend to be a little boy named Ash.
-I love Ash a lot ok
-He’s so kind to everyone, seriously, like what?
-He can make you smile/laugh even when you feel like nothing
-A lovable dork, and I swear the dork-ness is catchable
-He somehow knows what to say even when you don’t think there’s anything to say
-His passion for that blog man!
-All in all:
-I’m very glad, and very happy to have been able to meet him
-he runs an amazing blog
-He’s super kind
-He’s hella rad
-Bruh from another mah
-He deserves to be happy
-He deserves to smile about as much as he makes everyone else smile, maybe more
OMG YOU CAN ACTUALLY CLICK ON AND POP THE BUBBLEWRAP THIS IS SO COOL
happy spoopy october australia.
Americans… you will get your turn soon.